The NORTHERN COUNTIES GROUP COMMITTEE extends a warm invitation to all club members to attend our programme of rallies. Unless stipulated on this website or in THE MOTOR CARAVANNER, prior booking is not necessary. Rallies will normally commence at 12 noon unless otherwise advertised. Any late notificaions will be posted on this website so please check for any additions or amendments. Members are reminded that entry onto a rally site is not permitted before the advertised starting time. You must book in on arrival at site and show your membership card. Unless otherwise stated all sites have water and Elsan dump. Where a rally is designated "working weekend " members are required to assist at the event taking place. Where possible a separate car parking area will be designated by the Rally Hosts for both visitors' and members' cars.
In everyone's interest the following guidelines should he observed at each rally:
- Do not arrive before the advertised time, the club’s insurance only starts from this time. Check the Group News Diary, Website or Facebook for any amendments.
- Upon arrival book in with the hosts, membership cards must be shown.
- Units shall be sited in accordance with the host’s/committee’s instructions, to leave a minimum distance of 6mts between facing sides of units and a roadway of at least 6mts between the rows of vans that is to be kept clear at all times for access of emergency vehicles. At least 3 mts between back to back units. There must be a clear passageway of 3mts between adjacent awnings when extended and the gap must not be blocked by windbreaks.
- All units must be sited to ensure there are no facing doors and where possible should be sited to ensure they can drive forward when leaving the site.
- Rallies are planned such that venues with limited capacity are made bookable.
- However, if a rally reaches maximum capacity due to exceptional circumstances then this rally will be closed by order of the Committee.
- If you would like to guarantee parking together with friends then please arrive together as we cannot save spaces.
- Chemical toilets only to be emptied at the designated point and not taken to be cleaned at any drinking water point. This also applies to any container used for cleaning or filling the chemical toilet.
- Member’s and visitor’s cars are only to be parked in the designated area.
- Visitors to site must first register with the hosts.
- A 5MPH speed limit on rally fields is to be observed.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Any mess must be picked up.
- Generators are allowed but only between the hours of 10am to 1pm and 3pm until 6pm. Longer periods will be considered if needed for medical reasons.
- The safety and behaviour of children on site is the sole responsibility of their parents or guardians.
- In case of emergency sound horn put hazard lights on ring club mobile 07869 263850.
- Fire extinguishers will be available at the host’s van.
- Abusive or threatening behaviour towards hosts, committee members or members will not be tolerated. Any person being abusive will be asked to leave the rally.
- All members attend rallies completely at their own risk. The organisers, hosts and committee accept no responsibility for persons or property brought onto the rally field.
- If you have any concerns over health and safety please feel free to speak to theSafety Officer, any committee member or the hosts.
PLEASE NOTE ALL PRICES ADVERTISED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE - THIS IS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE CLUB